Chandelier update (finally!)

Remember way back when I asked which chandelier you all liked better? 
It was finally delivered and installed a few weeks ago and I am just now getting around to snapping some photos of it... bad sharer - I know.
So.....what do you think?!
I also did some picture hanging on Saturday. Some of you may have saw them on instagram (username: padgetthoke)
I have no patience for measuring or planning, so I just winged it. I am tickled with the outcome.
ps - did you spot tucker's photo bomb(s)? he is precious.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Padgett, your house is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love every bit of it! BEAUTIFUL!

Liz Hoke said...

Crazy... I was just thinking about this yesterday?! Yeah I like it a lot... and you finally got your couch, it looks good too!
And Tucker, totally noticed Love Him!

Lexi said...

Oh my goodness, that chandelier is absolutely fantastic!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Adrianne said...

Love it, capital L! xo

Rustic Retrievals said...

You have a beautiful home! Just love your style!

Rajib Hossain said...

Yes, yes - I really do!!
Hexagonal floor Tile