Off & Away

photo by Marvin Chao

I have been a lucky travel girl lately. Just returned from La Jolla yesterday, heading to Chicago tomorrow, Charlottesville on Sunday. Phew!

La Jolla was beautiful. The picture above is from my favorite running spot - La Jolla Shores beach. Let me tell you - running on sand is far superior to running on snow. I just kept runnin' and runnin' and runnin'. Spent some amazing family time with my M&D, sister & her BF, our cousin Hannah and her husband Toby. We didn't want the weekend to end.
photo by Janelle Barry
If anyone has Chicago or Charlottesville food/activity recommendations - pass them along! I am told Lou Malnati's pizza is the best. Hopefully our tough Wyoming skin will survive the Chicago cold - it said it was going to be no higher than 30 degrees - which really means much colder with the lake? I am very concerned.

Oh, and I have added lots of new goodies to my shop www.padgetthoke.etsy.com If you need some new jewelry - head on over!



No comments: