Elle decor in Jackson Hole

In the July/August 2011 issue of Elle Decor, they featured home sweet home, Jackson Hole. I wanted to share some of the snaps they took, as well as the places that were highlighted.
the Tetons, everyone's favorite.
MADE - whoo hoo John! Site of my last jewelry trunk show
Snake River Grill - if you are looking for celebs, you will most likely see them here. home also to the best steak tartar pizza - sounds crazy, but super delicious!
Jackson Lake in Grand Teton National Park.
The lap pool at the Amangani hotel.
to see the full article, click here.
So, if any of this sounds tantalizing, come out for a visit!

5 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

So pretty!

Little Pink Rain Boots said...

What a gorgeous place, I would love to visit that hotel.

-Julie. littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com

The two of us... said...

Yes, I subscribe to ELLE Decor and was so excited to see Jackson Hole featured- (and so was Toby). Hopefully we'll get to come up sometime this summer. I'm crossing my fingers!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Somehow I never realized you're from Jackson Hole! I've always wanted to go there, looks rustic and beautiful!

RAENOVATE said...

i read the article and thought of you the whole time. i can't wait to come visit.